Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 31 August 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Primary to be split between Southend Primary School and Drumlemble Primary School in Campbeltown.
This post is for 35 hours per week, to be worked from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. This is a temporary post with an anticipated end date 28th June 2019.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Margaret Bannatyne, Head Teacher or Richard Long Acting Head Teacher
- Telephone:- or
- Email:- or
- Reference ARB03512/ CME01530.