Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Dunoon, Argyll & Bute
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading waste plant facility based in Dunoon, Argyll & Bute. Due to continued expansion our client is now looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their existing team.
SALARY £28,000 - £30,000, 34 DAYS HOLIDAY, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION + BENEFITS TO BE DISCUSSED AT INTERVIEW STAGE.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will include planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance tasks across the plant facility.
- Attending any breakdowns including fault finding and diagnosis ensuring that machinery is working to the best of its ability at all times.
- Carry out any upgrades or modifications to equipment ensuring everything is to the required standard.
- Maintain up to date records and maintenance logs where needed.
- Operating mobile plant & ensuring waste is dealt with to the requirement of the companies licence.
Maintenance Technician Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong mechanical engineering background.
- Ideally you will have some basic electrical experience however this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a process based industry would be an advantage.
- Full UK Driving Licence as you may be required to travel to other sites.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000.
- Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm & Friday 8am - 3.30pm.
- 34 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Employer contributory pension, discount vouchers, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.