£20,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 + Excellent benefits!!
Your role - manager of happiness!
The day anyone gets a new car is one of great joy. But we want that happiness to extend to the whole guest experience - from the day someone walks into the showroom to the day you hand them the keys to their pride and joy. So as a real people person, you know what makes people tick and will be able to understand their needs. In doing so, you’ll be able to match them with their perfect car and with a finance deal that fits in with the way they live.
Your passion will build trust and ensure that customers don’t just buy a car - they will buy into the Peter Vardy brand experience, time and time again - with the joy that brings.
Essential duties, responsibilities and characteristics:
Be customer first focussed
The Peter Vardy difference is Guest Experience. No one wants to be sold to these days; instead, they want people to listen to them. So it’s our job to listen, then advise Guests on how to make the correct choice. As highly trained advisors you will be expected to be open, trustworthy and transparent in giving the Guest the best possible advice and options.
Willing to Learn
We have the best and most effective techniques to aid a sale. Applicants need to be willing to learn, especially in a fast-changing digital sales environment. Those stuck in dark ages of just selling face-to-face needn’t apply. Today’s sales advisor needs to sell digitally, retain their database and be willing to adapt to tools like video demonstrations and communications.
Energetic, outgoing personality
Okay, so we don’t need comedians but we do need people who can make you feel good, who are genuine, empathetic and have got the X-Factor. Folk who can make things happen, who can help us get closer to our world-class ambitions.
Be process driven and motivated by targets
It’s a sales role, of course: but, unlike other motor groups we aren’t all about commissions and profits. However, we do have bills to pay too. We need people who like a challenge, want to sell the right way (and for the right reason) and are target-driven.
We work in teams. We divide the roles in sales to enable each person to become an expert. That way we absolutely rely on each other to perform. Selfish folk please stay away - we care too much.
Excellent attention to detail
It’s not always the core strength of a sales person, but with good and robust financial services regulations and big transaction balances, it’s really important that an applicant can get the detail right. Again, we can support and offer training to help you sharpen up the detail aspect of the role.
Key benefits - the Peter Vardy difference!
Your Training & Development
- Individual Development Plans available for all colleagues
- Multi Million Pound Peter Vardy Training Academy supporting training in all roles
- Manufacturer Specific training commitments for all colleagues
- Regular family activities & social events including our family fun day is legendary and Kids Christmas Parties
- Child Care Vouchers Available
Having Fun and Recognition
- Industry Leading High Flyers Incentive: For the groups top performers across all job roles enjoy world-class incentive trips to destinations like Miami, Monaco GP, Las Vegas
- Annual Stars Awards: Enjoy recognition as being the best in the industry with a celebrations at top class destinations like the Gleneagles Hotel
A Giving Culture
- Four Group Activities Per Annum - Big Sleep Out, Children In Need, Christmas Gift Drop, Back To School Packs
- Take part in Site Local Charity Partner Activities
- Make Use of additional 1 Day Giving Back per annum in a charity of your choice
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you