Customer Services consultant
Customer Services Consultant
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 depending on experience + benefits (28 days holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our client is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £101 billion.
We have exciting opportunities for Customer Service Consultants to join the Group Customer Services division in Edinburgh
Working within the Group Protection Insurance team your role will be to provide a high level of customer services and administrative support to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking administrative and customer service duties for servicing of existing schemes
- Managing incoming enquiries through various mediums, i.e. calls, emails, written correspondence.
- Being accountable for the resolution of all enquiries, escalating as required.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that every customer (Employer's, Financial Advisers and Members) receive an exceptionally high level of service.
- Helping to manage workflow to ensure consistency across the teams.
- Take full responsibility for the work that you are involved in, generating good discussions with your peer group and Team Manager as needed.
- Providing a quality service through pro-active contact and effective communication.
- Accurate maintenance of client files and data.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills ideally with experience within a similar role.
- Financial Services knowledge / experience preferred, ideally within Pension or Life Insurance sector
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
Please note - Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 is depending on experience within Finanical Services / Protection Insurance sector
To apply for this position, please use the 'Apply Online' link