French Customer Service Advisor
French Customer Service Advisor - £16,500pa
We are looking to add to our clients enthusiastic French speaking teams who deliver class leading levels of Customer Service across the EMEA region.
We have an immediate opportunity for you to join an incredible team who are at the forefront of delivering amazing customer service to French speaking customers whilst representing some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Financial Services Technology, or IT, and speak French and English this could be a great job for you.
Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills and attention to detail to help us provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels - phone, email, chat, and social media.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, our client has an international workforce located in the fantastic city of Edinburgh home of the Edinburgh Festival, close to Edinburgh park transport hub.
More about this role:
- You will deliver extraordinary customer service to our customers via the phone, email or social media / chat using your French and English language skills
- Become an expert in your field, live and breathe the values of your client account.
- Commit to providing exceptional products, service, and experiences for our customers
- Strive to improve our existing ideas to find more ways to win
- You will be fully support at all times and given the tools needed to become a successful customer service advisor.
Your benefits include:
- A real career development opportunity to grow your career within a customer service call centre.
- Open plan offices, relaxed dress code and flexible hours
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and quiet rooms
- Social events and parties
- Out-of-office groups, clubs, and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes across different accounts
- Language sharing opportunities
Your package and terms of employment:
- Full-time employment guaranteed 40 hours per week or the opportunity to work part time hours (20-30hpw) where possible.
- £16,500 pa starting salary
- Generous paid holiday per annum
- Relocation support of up to £450 (terms apply please ask at application)
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts on many high streets
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training, and development
- Free hot drinks
- Close to Edinburgh Park tram and rail stations
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and writing.
- A desire to provide the very best customer service experience whilst always looking to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a committed team player.
- To be flexible on your working hours
- Previous experience of Microsoft and Excel software would be an advantage.
About the fast track recruitment process?
- We will arrange a phone interview to discuss your application within 24 hours
- Opportunity to visit the call center site for a face 2 face briefing
- An assessment Centre interview is usually possible within days of your application
- A job offer / decision within 24 hours of your interview
- Start dates within 1-3 weeks of your interview
- Support from Oyster Consultants every step of the process.
What you need to do now?
If you think you want to work and live in Edinburgh, then contact the Oyster Consultants Edinburgh team and ask for MARIA or RACHAEL by applying directly to this add.
Can you recommend anyone for any Customer service or Call Centre roles? If so we can pay you a referral fee (Terms apply)