District Equipment Specialist
Are you an experienced Electrical Technician? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose their products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
They have an opening for an Electrical Equipment Technician to join their ever-expanding business. This is a field based role covering Scotland, mainly the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee areas, so the successful candidate will be required to be flexible around travel.
- Highly competitive salary of £25,000 per annum
- Full robust internal training program as well as a recognised Electrical competency qualification.
- 4% flexible benefits scheme.
- Company vehicle & Tools
- Excellent career progression within the business into a Territory Management role.
Electrical Equipment Technician Responsibilities:
The Electrical Equipment Technician will primarily be responsible for the installation of company dispensing equipment in line with the company installation standards manual, along with assisting their field Territory Managers in solving equipment / dishwasher related issues. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Installation of automatic Chemical Dispensing equipment on to a range of dishwasher, glass washers and laundry machines to include electrical connections and water connections.
- Installation of a range of manually and automatically controlled chemical dispensers to also include plumbing connections.
- Maintaining a relationship with key customer personnel.
- Basic customer training to include COSHH and chemical handling.
- Additional duties can include: minor equipment repair and calibration; recommending changes in chemical dosage, feed rates, or equipment; creating service reports and providing technical support to your aligned sales district.
- Analytical approach completing field documentation and reports in a timely fashion as determined by company and legislation requirements.
- Managing and maintaining inventory of vehicle equipment and parts.
- Responsibility for all aspects of safety on the job in compliance with company Safety, and Product Stewardship policies.
- Upselling of existing lines and products to customers.
The ideal Electrical Equipment Technician:
Ideally, they are looking for someone who has experience in electrical / mechanical equipment repairs; with a good electrical knowledge; (ideally C&G level 1). You will also possess:
- Ability to read and understand Electrical Wiring Diagrams.
- Full UK Driving License with less than 6 points.
- Computer/CRM Literate.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to travel within allocated district and nationwide.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Electrical Equipment Technician then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!