Stores Operative, Kirkton Service Centre 409.41 C/D 26/08/18
Building Services deliver both housing and non-housing repairs and refurbishment programs to Council Property Stock using multi -disciplinary teams of over 460 craft operatives and staff.
To meet the needs of the service we require two highly motivated enthusiastic and self-motivated Stores Operatives with material stores and plant & equipment experience to assist in the delivery of our revenue and capital programmes.
You must have a working experience in all aspects of a building services stores function. Have a high standard of customer care and a good knowledge of construction health and safety.
Skills & Knowledge you must have:
- Minimum of 12 months working in a stores environment
- Has knowledge and understanding of both building material and small plant hire
- Knowledge of multi trade materials
- Knowledge and experience of electronic stores processing
- Proactive in identifying ways of improving service provision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and elected members
- IT Skills
It is expected interviews will commence week commencing 12th March 2018