Sales Advisor (Monday to Friday)
Looking for a brighter career? Join the Q
Do you have a talent for sales & a desire to succeed?
We are looking for people with enthusiasm & motivation, people with personality & passion. People who ask the right questions, listen to our customers and have a flair for promoting products & services?
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer & sales focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
This is a great opportunity to working on behalf of one of the leading communications companies, serving broadband, phone, TV and mobile you will be required to handle outbound and inbound calls to potential customers.
Salary £16,000 per annum - £18,500 OTE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Comprehensive & ongoing training, fantastic career opportunities, contributory pension scheme, onsite catering facilities, eye care & childcare vouchers, cinema & retail discounts plus much more!
- Making outbound sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- You will be required to make calls to customers to advise them of the benefits of a product and to arrange an appointment.
- Dealing with rejection from customer’s whom may not want the product and turning this into an appointment by explaining the benefits
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning.
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
What you will need to succeed
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills .
Who we are
With Contact Centres throughout the UK, Parseq provides solutions to help our clients acquire new customers, retain their existing customers and/or improve efficiencies in their front and back office customer operations.