Team Manager - Part Time Evenings
Do you have a background in leading, coaching or managing people to drive performance levels?
We are recruiting for a Team Manager to join our Customer Service & Technical team in our Glasgow office on a temporary contract until Jan/Feb 2019.
This is a great opportunity to work on behalf of a leading provider of smart home technology. You will provide support, development and leadership to a team of Advisors, delivering first level technical support & online to their customers.
We require an individual with good attention to details, good problem-solving skills, who are a role model to their team? If you have excellent motivational skills, enjoy leading a team and always put the customer first, then this could be the right job for you.
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum pro rata DOE
Hours: 20 hours per week - Required to cover evening business hours between 5pm-9pm, including weekends on a 5/7 days
Contract – Temporary until Jan/Feb 2019
As a Team Manager in Customer Service, you’ll ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are satisfied. You would be responsible for managing a customer service team dealing with customer enquiries and getting the most out of your team to achieve client contractual KPI’s.
Tasks will involve but are not limited to
- Lead a team of Service & Technical Advisors
- Development of Advisors who provide world class customer service to both new and existing customers
- Continual learning of the client’s products as they grow and change
- Deliver against expected levels of performance
- Identify and support underperformers
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers
- Ensure all Advisors adhere to quality and compliance standards
- Attend weekly change meetings and update team and blogs with the relevant information.
- Follow correct incident management procedures and guidelines
What you will need to succeed
You’ll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for evolving innovative tech.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in a regulated, compliant environment. Experience of the utilities sector would certainly be an advantage.
- Meticulous, with superb listening skills and an eye for detail
- Motivated to meet expected levels of performance
- Resilient, with the confidence to overcome challenges and learn from each new experience
- Able to communicate clearly and calmly, letting your personality shine through
- Flexible to meet customer and business demands
- Work as part of a team supporting and coaching peers
- Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have an obvious passion for customers
- Brand ambassador
- Learn & share knowledge
- Takes pride in what you do
- Confident and credible with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to deploy change effectively retaining all information provided
- Pay attention to detail
- Self-motivated through delivering excellent customer service
- Can sustain a world class performance when in demand
Who we are
With Contact Centres throughout the UK, Parseq provides solutions to help our clients acquire new customers, retain their existing customers and/or improve efficiencies in their front and back office customer operations.