DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Foreign assignment)
Established vessel and subsea services provider, regionally operating in West Africa, in search of a Director of Operations to join Upper Management Team.
The successful candidate would be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the company operations as well as operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. The Director of Operations would help the organization execute long-term and short-term plans and directives through good judgment, vision and leadership.
• Responsible for the overall operational success and function of the Company
• Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
• Develops and implements growth strategies
• Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance and compliance
• Provides mentoring to all employees and mid-management
• Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and operational goals
• Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
• Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and team cohesion
Minimum of 10 years upper Management experience, with previous Management in a subsea services/vessel company most beneficial. If you have served as a Director of Operations and/or are experienced in upper technical management position such as General Manager but not as Director of Operations and believe you possess the experience and ability to take the step up into such a position, this may be your chance.
Skills and Qualifications:
Good general knowledge of Global Oil & Gas Industry as relates to the diving, subsea, vessels and offshore segments. Good interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills, general working knowledge of legal/contract/compliance issues, customer service experience, problem solving abilities, plan implementation and progress tracking ability, professionally presentable and confident in an executive role, favorable time and personnel management characteristics, skilled in crisis/risk management, good oral and written communication skills, budgeting and business development skills, strategic thinker with understanding of importance of QHSE functions in relation to values, corporate culture and image. Ability to step in and take control of key projects if need arises.
Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits and incentives.
Please send indication of interest, CV/Resume and contact details by clicking APPLY