We have new opportunities for two Accounts Assistants to join the Finance team in our Meadowside office. One role will focus on Sales ledger duties and the other role will focus on purchase ledger duties.
The key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Undertake ledger duties, preparing and processing ledger documentation, ensuring accurate and up to date information is available.
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Resolve queries presented by internal and external customers
- Process direct debit files for receipt of cash or bacs files for payment of suppliers
- Process all other transactions through the ledgers
- Perform credit control management functions as required
The successful candidates must have excellent IT skills, with experience of using an integrated accounting package. You should also possess strong numeracy skills, ensuring attention to detail. In addition, you should have demonstrable problem solving experience in effectively investigating and resolving queries. Experience in operating high volume ledger processes would be beneficial.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter. If you have a preference for the above posts, please state this in your cover letter.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 4th October 2018.