Accounts Assistant - Property
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well established Property Management company in Edinburgh in a busy, client facing role!
This fast paced position will involve all aspects of Finance within a professional working environment including purchase/sales invoicing, bank rec's, payment runs and liaising with clients and suppliers.
Working as part of an Accounts team your main duties will include:
- Generating and processing sales invoices
- Taking payments from property owners, setting up direct debits
- Resolving billing queries from property owners
- Processing supplier invoices
- Administering payment runs via BACS
- Reconciliations of payments received and made
- Preparing income and expenditure reports for property developments and balancing accounts
- Working alongside colleagues in the Property Management team to assist and resolve queries
- All connected accounts administration tasks
Candidates for this position should have proven experience in accounts, finance or bookkeeping with confident communication and organisational skills with high levels of attention to detail. Previous experience in a high volume finance environment would be beneficial, a background in the property industry is advantageous but not essential. You should have solid all round IT and admin abilities.
In return you can look forward to a varied and enjoyable role in property within a modern and friendly office environment. Permanent position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Apply today with CV! Call Douglas Robertson to discuss any queries