Pensions Administrator - Edinburgh
Reed is working with a leading Pensions and Employee Benefits consultancy with key operational presence in Edinburgh.
Due to continued growth, they have a number of Pensions Administration vacancies across a variety of roles.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
The successful candidate will:
* Have strong pensions knowledge (both DC and DB will be considered)
* Have good understanding of scheme rules
* Be up to date on current legislation and changes
* Be a good team player with strong communication skills with the ability to deal regularly with clients
* Pay excellent attention to detail and have a commitment to delivering good quality service
* Have the ability to work to deadlines
* Progression towards various pensions qualifications would be desireable
**Please note you must have previous Pensions experience to be considered for this role**
You will have the opportunity to become involved with more challenging and complex cases as you grow within the role. You will also be given full training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions administrator seeking a challenging role with career development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on or email