Graduate Management Programme - Edinburgh
Gradaute Management Programme - IT Staffing and Solutions - Edinburgh
TEKsystems - Our People Make IT Possible
At TEKsystems®, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across North America, the U.K., Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies.
TEKsystems are looking for ambitious individuals to join their Graduate Management Programme, working as a Business Development Consultant based at our offices in Edinburgh.
We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of Drive, Determination and Creativity.
You will be working with market leading clients in a wide variety of industry sectors, providing them with tailored IT Staffing Solutions. Your key responsibilities will include -
- Market research
- Business development and account management
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships
- Defining creative recruitment strategies
- Candidate generation and management
- Advising clients on Talent Management strategies
- Commercial and contract negotiations
Successful candidates can expect -
- Competitive starting salaries and generous commission and bonus schemes
- A market leading training and development programme
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Stock plans and annual incentive trips
Over 90% of our staff join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.