Store Manager - Edinburgh Cruise
Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for premium fashion is second to none, Their attention to detail and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled. Times are tough in the retail sector?.......but not at Cruise!
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Store Manager to help take us to the next level. If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers.... They are out of this world!
Due to the nature of the business, the company must retain flexibility in its operation at all times and you will be expected to co-operate, within reason, to requests to undertake work other than that advised as your main duties.
Key contribution areas:
- Manage and motivate your team to increase sales through outstanding customer service at all times whilst ensuring maximum productivity
- Plan, manage and take ultimate accountability for sales, controllable costs and loss I store
- Communicate and ensure the adherence of all company policies and procedures from all staff and deal with non compliance accordingly
- Ensure your team are versed on hourly, daily, weekly targets etc and are aware of key trends and promotions in store.
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors as and when required.
- Actively promoting the organisation in the local area whilst ensuring the brand and reputation are not damaged in the process
- Responding to customer complaints and queries
- Being a constant presence on the shop floor dealing with issues and sales as and when required
- Ensuring in flight replenishment and stock levels are correct and liasing with all relevant departments to ensure the product is available at the right times to sell
- Manage staff issues such as interviewing, appraisals, development, coaching and performance in a confidential and professional manner
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Commercially astute with the ability to quickly capitalise on opportunities
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills.
- Sound time management and prioritising skills which allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware and well presented at all times
There really is nowhere else like it........
Take a look around our world at careers/