Aston Carter Graduate Management Programme - Edinburgh
Location: Edinburgh | Glasgow | Manchester | Birmingham | Bracknell | London
Company: Aston Carter
Role: Graduate Management Programme
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 base salary, Comm OTE + Incentives & Benefits
Us:Aston Carter is a global recruitment and staffing provider, concentrating in the placement of Risk and Compliance, Business and Organisational Change, Finance, and Management Consultancy professionals. We were founded in 1997.
In our industry, we have a reputation for quality and the ability to deliver staffing services based on high volume or niche requirements. At Aston Carter, we have a positive, dynamic vision for our future, and rely on a number of principles to move our business forward.
You will join, and begin with our in-house training programme, where you will be taught everything you need to know about the role, industry and how to be the best of the best to be earning a six figure salary in the coming times ahead.
Aston Carter is a subsidiary of Allegis Group, the largest private talent management firm in the world.
What the Graduate Management Programme will entail:
- Working alongside a senior mentor on a 1 on 1 basis
- Working on mid to senior level positions from day 1
- Working towards building your candidate database immediately
- Market leading Training Programme
- To become a specialist within your respected field
- Cold calling candidates / clients to win new business
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates
- Headhunting passive candidates
- Maintain & develop successful client relationships
- Hitting daily sales targets
- Earning large sums of commission for your success
Incentives/ Bonus Schemes available:
- Competitive salary package
- Top performers will receive quarterly bonus
- Top performers will attend quarterly lunch with Directors
- Tailored suits, designer handbags and watches
- Intensive training academy developed to your personal requirements
- Top performer hitting annual targets will attend trips to Cancun | Miami
If you are a money motivated Graduate with a strong academic background (2:1 degree ideally or equivalent), with a confident and competitive attitude, Please apply! Need to be able to articulate yourself in a professional, friendly manner and determined to go the extra mile. Plus: Extra-curricular activities- from team sports, debating, or work experience. If you have previous sales experience or worked towards hitting sales targets this is an added bonus.
"As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as female candidates are currently under-represented at this level in this area, we would particularly welcome applications from BME applicants. All appointments will be made on merit".