Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Security Products -Scotland - £35k - £40k + £5k OTE + Car
- Leading Security Solutions Provider
- Selling into Commercial and Construction sectors
- Account Management focus
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple existing accounts, dealing with main contractors as well as architects and facilities management firms. Some of your time will also be spent looking to develop new business, conducting site visits and surveys, CPDs and reading tenders. Full product training is standard here for the successful regional Business Development Manager.
The Company: Established for a quarter of a century and with a consistent growth track record behind them, our client is an expanding organisation. They manufacture and sell a standard range of barriers, sliding gates, road blockers, turnstiles and pedestrian gates and now seek a new Regional Technical Consultant in the North of England.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- Specification or Security sales experience is a necessity
- Candidates used to a longer sales cycle
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 23 Days Holidays