Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience + benefits including pension, healthcare plan, flexible working hours, awards, and training!
One of the UK's fastest-moving and largest privately-owned cybersecurity companies is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team.
Having won many industry-recognised awards, they are fast-growing and have a new exciting position for an experienced Financial Accountant to assist in the set up of the new team which leads onto managing day to day activities within the Finance Department.
As the Financial Accountant, you will supervise and mentor the Accounts Assistant to aid their development in the role alongside running the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department. This will include preparing both the monthly and statutory annual accounts and managing the ongoing payment runs both internally and from clients.
- Experience managing payroll, confident MS Excel user
- Experience working in an accounting environment or a dynamic SME environment in a similar role
- Good understanding of accrued / deferred revenue and cost of sales
- User experience of an accounting system posting journals, running analysis reports etc
- Sage 50 Payroll / Sage 200 experience (desirable)
- Accounting qualification and relevant business degree (highly desirable)
- Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work and the Compliment Cards
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Reward excellent performance through our bi-annual Outstanding People Awards.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry-recognised accreditations and qualifications
If you are keen on having an impact on the strategy of the company and you would like your voice to be heard, do not hesitate to apply!
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Financial Accountant, Accountancy, Accounts Assistant, Finance Accountant, Accounting, Sage 50, Management Accountant may also be considered for this role.