Principal Statistical Programmer
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a world renowned Clinical Research Organisation to work as part of their global programming division.
This company has a fantastic reputation for training & developing staff, being flexible in providing a work/life balance and works at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry with an excellent work from home support package.
You will have previously provided successful leadership in the planning, supervision, implementation and monitoring of programming processes and be comfortable working as part of a global team.
This is a home based position able to be worked from a number of EU countries including UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Demonstrate SAS programming expertise through the development/QC of ADaM/Analysis Datasets and TFLs
- Leadership in the coordination of analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects
- Provide input to and/or develop clinical trial reporting documentation to support the analysis and reporting activities for statistical programming projects
- Contribute to departmental initiatives which identify process or tool developments to continuously increase project quality and/or efficiency
- PhD or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO preferred or pharmaceutical)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.