HSEQ Construction Advisor
We are now looking to recruit an experienced HSEQ Construction Advisor to join the team as we continue to grow.
As HSEQ Construction Advisor you will be developing and delivering WGM Health and Safety training. Also ensuring that the company and legislative requirements are implemented correctly whilst promoting a positive health and safety culture within the organisation.
Main Duties include:
- Develop and deliver health and safety related courses.
- Advise staff on all aspects of health, safety and environmental issues
- Implement WGM and legislative HSEQ requirements
- Compile accident and incident reports and undertake incident investigations as required.
- Collate accident statistics, categorise accidents and undertake trend analysis
- Conduct safety and environmental audits and implement corrective measures as required
- Prepare collate and review safety related documentation submitted by both internal and external stakeholder’s.
- Confined spaces, noise and vibration assessments
- MSDS / COSHH data and assessments
- Environmental risk assessment’
- PAT records
- PUWER inspection
- Develop and deliver HSEQ related toolbox talks
- Undertake sub-contractor compliance audits
- Undertake site/office related risk assessments where required
- ·Chair and minute monthly Health and Safety representative’s meetings
- Review and develop permits to work including RAMS
- Act as a role model promoting a positive health and safety culture by creating an interest and enthusiasm for health and safety in all activities
- Prepare weekly accident/incident statistical analysis, prepare weekly and / or monthly summary reports
- Liaise with the client, principal contractors and principal designers to ensure adherence with CDM regulations
What we are looking for
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Valid UK driving license
- Working knowledge of UK health, safety and environmental legislation
- Construction Safety experience is desirable
Why work here?
As well as a competitive salary you will receive our benefits package that includes a starting 28 days holiday allowance and company sick pay amongst others. You’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of WGM. Along the way we will give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions