Larbert - Falkirk FK5 3NS
Freightroute are a family owned major player in the Express Pallet Distribution sector, processing up to 3500 pallets per night within their own network of ten depots.
To further build on recent successful growth they are now looking to recruit a Transport Planner to join their team based in Larbert (Falkirk).
About the Transport Planner role
Working within a small team, as Transport Planner you will have primary responsibility for ensuring the vehicles effective utilisation throughout the day.
This is a full-time role working 10am until 8pm, looking after a fleet of 21 vehicles delivering palletised goods within the Central Belt of Scotland, Dundee, Perthshire, Fife & Ayrshire.
Who are we looking for?
The successful Transport Planner will have the experience, skill and flexible attitude to take on this role and thrive.
- Experience within a traffic planning role is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels, in a professional and polite manner.
- Geographical knowledge of the Central Belt of Scotland, Dundee, Perthshire, Fife & Ayrshire is essential.
- IT literate.
- Thorough understanding of transport regulations, including drivers’ hours and working time.
- Suitable skills and experience: Transport Planner,Senior Transport Planner, Logistics and Distribution Manager, Traffic Planner,
How to Apply as Transport Planner
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Transport Planner opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK