Do you enjoy supporting adults in the community to overcome challenges?
Do you want to help adults in the community to reach their full potential?
Why would you miss out on this fantastic opportunity?
As well as working with a top client in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate.
Benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training to keep up to date with your Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme - receive £300 in vouchers (subject to Ts and Cs)
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- To work as part of the Reablement Team completing outcome focused assessments in the community and providing interventions utilising the reablement ethos
- Knowledge and experience in assessment and care management
- Prescription of equipment
- Minor and major adaptations
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Why let this opportunity slip through your fingers?
Do you have some more questions regarding this or any other role?
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Leah Rowley on 07825 865146 / for a confidential discussion. If you are happy to move forward with the process and are successful to be put forward for this role, a conversation can also be arranged with the Manager to discuss the details about the position further. This gives you the opportunity to ask more questions and to assess if this is the right role for you.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
In addition to this particular role, we currently have contracts 2 - 6+ months available working within the NHS, social services, schools and private organisations. We have posts for Bands 5, 6 and 7 locums.
I have over 14 years experience recruiting Occupational Therapists. Most of the positions we offer can be negotiated in terms of the working hours per week and the start and finish times. We will listen to your requirements to try to make our positions fit in with any other commitments you may have.
If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
We are a contracted NHS Framework supplier with access to hundreds of live Occupational Therapy jobs on a daily basis.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.