Assistant Site Manager
A leading private developer is currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to join the existing team on an ongoing luxury development of 3 and 4 bed properties in Inverness.
You will be responsible for:
- Organise the day to day running of the site and supervise all trades to ensure a high quality of workmanship
- Ensure the work programme is adhered to and highlight any issues to management where critial path or contract completion is jeopardised
- Responsible for the maintenance of all paperwork, timesheets, allocation sheets, dayworks etc
- Previous management or supevisory experience within the construction industry
- Competent in Health & Safety practice
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certs.
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a leading award winning developer in the Scottish market
- The opportunity to work on a long term, prestigious development in the Inverness area
If you are interested in this position, please apply to send your CV to Gary Singleton at James Gray Recruitment