Statistical Programmer II / Senior Statistical Programmer
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for Programmer II and Senior Statistical Programmers to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation with offices across Europe on a permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best Statistical Programmers in the world who will mentor you whilst working on multiple, global studies where you have the chance to develop your skills in both programming and leadership.
Excellent pay & benefits, flexible working hours and complete home office set up as required, this is a great opportunity to work for a company that is leading the way in the support of global drug development.
Remote working is available from the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Romania.
- Create and review Tables, Listings and Figures (TLFs)
- Maintenance of in-house programming standards
- Production of analysis datasets, including SDTM and ADaM datasets
- Attend regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.