Business Development Manager - Contamination Control Cleanrooms
Business Development Manager – Contamination Control for Cleanroom environments
Part of a global giant in the contamination control and infection control market this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic sales team selling contamination control solutions into the hospital and life science markets...
• £40-45k + Commission + Comprehensive benefits.
• Part of a global giant
• Innovative products
• Publicly listed
• Solution focused
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the sale of a comprehensive range of contamination control products (Biocidal disinfectants, alcohol solutions, delivery systems, hand hygiene products, surface wipes etc) into accounts within the life science market. The sale involves not only product focus but also working with customers on best practice / structure to ensure a comprehensive contamination control process within the cleanroom sector. Customers will include pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, animal health product manufacturers, dental health manufacturers, Academia and any scientific / regulated industry with a cleanroom environment – validated processes. The role is a targeted sales role and involves both new business and account management. The sale is highly consultative and involves dealing with a variety of scientific decision makers.
• Ideally applicants will currently be selling scientific / life science / microbiology products into the clean room / regulated manufacturing space.
• Candidates will have a proven track record of new business success and also be able to demonstrate exceptional key account management skills.
• We are looking for sales professionals with a wealth of contacts across a diverse customer range from the pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, animal health product manufacturers, dental health manufacturers, Academia and any scientific sectors.
• Applicants could be working as a medical Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales.
• It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships with clinical and procurement staff.
• The self motivated, hard working sales professional will want to further their career and be target / objective focused.
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
• Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
• Scientific Products / Contamination Control Products / Life Science / Medical Devices / Animal Health / Pharmaceutical / Dental / Regulated Industry / Cleanroom / Laboratory
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.