HR Service Delivery Consultant
- Develop robust relationships with all client's user managers within the portfolio and to promote Manpower as their provider of choice.
- Conduct face to face meetings, service reviews and arrange conference calls to ensure communication is swift and accurate.
- Carry out planned visits to the portfolio of client sites to establish additional needs and introduce solutions
- Focusing on ways in which Manpower can achieve a high level of integration with the customers
- Ensure that the client is updated on changes in the business or the wider environment, which will effect the management of their account
- Work in partnership with the client to identify recruitment requirements, fully understand all aspects of the recruitment requirement and fill vacancies within allotted SLA's.
- Actively gaining feedback from clients and candidates on the service they are receiving from Manpower in line with the Company's quality standards and taking corrective action as necessary
- Assisting in the management of local recruitment campaigns to ensure the supply of suitable candidates to fill outstanding vacancies and to develop a pool of candidates ready to start for future orders
- Assist in the development and maintenance of 'out to market' plans and interruption methodologies for recruitment of high calibre candidates
- Ensuring job boards are kept up to date, current and relevant
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in line with Manpower's recruitment procedures and agreed client processes and matching them to suitable vacancies
- Maintaining contact with registered candidates within the pool in order to keep them 'warm' for future vacancies
- Key Skill Selling candidates to appropriate clients
- Ensuring that all field staff files are referenced to the required standard
- Issue and explain the Field Staff Handbook and SED to candidates highlighting their employment status and benefits
- Provide accurate agreed management information with the client and talk through any trends this identifies, offering appropriate solutions.
- Oversee all aspects of the workforce management, from client specific induction, performance related issues, absence management and end of assignments. Liaise with the client on all relevant matters, constantly reviewing processes to ensure there is continuous improvement in any highlighted areas
- Responsible for the maintenance of Field Glass ensuring that all elements of the system are kept up to date including Time Sheets, Extensions, Work Orders, COC's
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation
- Ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with Manpower's values and standards
Key Competencies & Behaviours
- Creates winning relationships with internal & external Clients
- Time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Achievement Orientation