Robinson Medical Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Care Assistant (HCA) to care for our service users in Forth Valley. We can offer both part and full-time hours for staff with experience of working with Dementia within a residential/nursing home setting.
Working for RMR is entirely flexible, work full or part-time hours and choose your rota to fit around your life.
As an RMR Care Assistant, you will work in local care and nursing establishments to support the wellbeing and improve quality of care of the individuals you encounter.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates up to £15
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
To apply to this role you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last year
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto our course
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR Employee.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0131 226 9670 for more information.