ERP Solutions Architect
Hudson are working alongside a high growth digital technology business based in Glasgow. We are seeking a skilled ERP Solutions Architect/Designer with a proven track record in the design of comprehensive solutions for customers.
As the Solutions Architect/Designer you will utilise your technical and consulting skills to:
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering custom demonstrations of proposed solutions;
- Provide the technical input into proposals and tender responses covering solution definition, features and benefits, compliance with requirements, and cost/effort estimates.
- Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and analysis requirements and to design a solution;
- Design and test customisation's to the system, and work with the client through acceptance of these;
- Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager;
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecturef sessions with fellow consultants;
- Supervise and/or mentor junior consultants;
- Significant experience with ERP Systems for Finance and Operations.
- Significant software design experience including extensions to off-the-shelf applications, and integration with other systems;
- Experience of leading both formal and informal customer workshops sessions;
- Experience of giving pre-sales demonstrations and presentations;
- Experience of estimating costs / effort for software development and ERP implementation services;
- Experience of creating road-maps
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations.
Please apply in the first instance to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.