Robinson Medical Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to care for our service users in Eastkilbride. We can offer both part and full-time hours for staff with experience of working with the elderly, dementia, physical disabilities, brain injury or alcohol within a residential/nursing home setting.
Working for RMR is entirely flexible, work full or part-time hours and choose your rota to fit around your life.
As an RMR Registered Nurse, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter. Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do. You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates up to £33.62 including holiday pay, paid directly to your bank
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 18 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year
- Able to demonstrate commitment, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidates should be friendly, caring & sympathetic
- Take responsibility of your workload
- You should be eager and able to adapt to challenging situations
- You will have good teamwork and excellent people skills as you will be dealing with various people including senior staff.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0141 314 3980 for more information.