DevOps Engineer - Perm - Glasgow - £40-45k
- Significant experience of DevOps practices (eg infrastructure as code, continuous integration and continuous delivery)
- Creating, testing and maintaining Ansible roles and repositories
- Linux admin experience
- Good understanding of network configuration (eg Firewalls, certs etc)
- Continuous integration tooling experience (eg one of TeamCity, Jenkins or GoCD)
- Version control experience (eg Git)
- Mongo operational support
- Logging, monitoring, load balancing and queueing toolsets (eg ELK, HAProxy, Icinga, Graphite and RabbitMQ)
- Public could (eg AWS)
Key technologies for the team are SVN, and GITlab, Jenkins, GoCD, Maven, artifactory, Nexus, ansible, terraform, docker, RHEL, VMware, AWS, Packer, Vagrant, Shell, Python, ELK.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position