IT - Infrastructure Architect
Infrastructure Architect | £44,500 | Glasgow City Centre
Your new company
A large public sector organisation undergoing a large scale transformation project. Based in Glasgow City Centre. Looking for a dedicated and ambitious individual to step into the role of Infrastructure Architect.
Your new role
As an Infrastructure Architect you will work to deliver high-quality, continually improving, efficient and responsive services. The organisation is currently developing both its on-premise and public cloud environments and as such the Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the development, maintenance and governance of their infrastructure platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience creating high/low level solution designs
- Experience providing consultancy and advise on infrastructure change
- TOGAF knowledge/accreditation
- Experience developing, communicating and enforcing design principles, strategies, policies, standards and practices to ensure that appropriate standards are adhered to.
- Team leadership experience is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will have access to a full range of benefits to support you both inside and outside of work. As well as a competitive salary they offer a great range of benefit with a city centre location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.