Registered General Nurse/Mental Health Nurse RGN/RMN
Opportunities for passionate and dedicated Registered Nurses to work within a Nursing Home and provide person-centered clinical care to all its residents.
You will be part of a friendly and dedicated team with a relaxed and nice working environment.
The home focuses on tailoring individual care plans to suit each resident and this will be mainly providing residential and nursing support for elderly residents and those with dementia.
We have Nights/Days and Part-time or Fulltime hours.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience working within a Nursing Home but also open to newly qualified Nurses.
- Clean, up to date and Valid NMC Pin
- Have a real passion for elderly care and share the same ethos as the home
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be a full Team player
Your duties will be that of a standard nurse position, below are the brief duties expected:
- Cannulation maintain accurate records, review care plans, report ill health of patients, catherization, medication runs and
This home belongs to one of the largest care organisations in the UK and you will be given the best training available in the industry programs in specialist Dementia Care, Clinical Management and Medication courses.
If you are hungry for personal development this is a good move for you as internal promotions are encouraged, and you could step into; Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager/Home Manager in the future.
If you have an NMC registration and you are a Staff Nurse/Registered General Nurse/RMN please apply.