Corporate Tax Senior
Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a leading CA Firm with excellent reputation seeks to recruit an experienced Corporate Tax Senior to join their busy tax team based in Glasgow.
ATT/CTA part qualification or studying for this is preferred though not essential though assistance will be given to complete if desired, as is a proven track record in corporate tax compliance gained from another UK accountancy practice firm. You will possess strong interpersonal, organisational and client liaison skills and be keen to further develop your tax career.
You will be responsible for a varied corporate tax client portfolio for both smaller/medium companies and some smaller groups
- Preparation and review of corporate tax returns
- All aspects of corporate tax compliance
- Ensure that all tax reporting deadlines on your portfolio are met
- Effectively managing workflow
- Involvement in more complex and special corporate tax work & projects
- Use of computerised tax packages
- Coaching more junior tax team members
In return our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, good prospects to progress and assistance with tax exams if required.