Our client has an opportunity available for a Showroom Administration Manager to join their team in Glasgow on a part time basis.
They have been making handmade bespoke kitchens for more than 35 years and know exactly what it takes to deliver luxury furniture that their clients are proud to use and have in their homes.
They are currently recruiting for a Showroom Administration Manager to provide support to the Kitchen Designers, support the running of the showroom, as well as ensuring all orders are administered and managed appropriately through to installation.
This Showroom Administration Manager is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to work in an exclusive location in Glasgow within a luxury environment.
Skills and experience required by their Showroom Administration Manager:
- You will have previous work experience, not necessarily in an administrative role
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information
- Ability to prioritise work, be highly organised and manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise
- Able to influence others when necessary
- May on occasion travel to other showroom locations
Got what it takes to become their Showroom Administration Manager? Click to apply!
If you have not heard anything within the next two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.