Sales Ledger Clerk
Anderson Knight is currently recruiting a Sales Ledger Clerk for our prestigious client based in Glasgow. Due to the expansion across the finance function, a position has opened up for a highly organised individual to join there talented team on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with all invoice queries.
- Posting cash received from bank statement on a daily basis
- Generating end of contract invoices in line with client Terms
- Raising all monthly invoices and issuing to customers for payment
- Recording and banking cheques received, notifying Credit Controllers to ensure they are aware of all current receipts
- Processing ad hoc requests when required to raise invoices to customers
- Generate monthly reporting
In return our client offers excellent hands on experience within a multinational operation together with excellent career opportunities. You will possess the following.
- Working knowledge of MS word & Excel to enable reconciliation of accounts
- Fully proficient in SAP Accounts Receivable model
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
To be considered for this Sales Ledger Clerk position you will have minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar type role and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you are interested in this fantastic Sales Ledger Clerk opportunity, click on the link below.