German Speaking Customer Service Assistant
We have an amazing opportunity for a German Speaking Customer Service Assistant to join our client in Motherwell. The role requires you to work from either 6.30am - 3.00pm or 7.30am 4.00pm paying £9.14 p/h with an added bonus of £125 every month! This role is temporary for 6 months but could extend for the right candidate. The Customer Service Assistant is primarily responsible for managing the relationship with German Trade & Partner customers on a day to day basis. Primary contact will be via the telephone, taking customer calls and handling them in an appropriate manner. Responsibilities
- To take individual responsibility for a dedicated number of customers within the Team channel.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and fax and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
- Direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
- Follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Record details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Escalate issues to the Team leader or Management level on time.
- Support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
- Support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAP R3 (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- General education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in French would also be preferable but not a necessity