Do you have a genuine passion for providing first-class care? Are you an experienced Support Worker who wakes up every day to get out and spread a little joy? This could be the position for you!
Randstad Care is recruiting for Adult's and Children's Support Workers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas for permanent roles and also roles on our flexible agency.
- Extensive training opportunities
- Competitive annual leave
- Opportunity to work overtime hours with bonus payments
- Genuine progression routes - climb the ladder!
- Promoting independence to service users with challenging behaviour
- Effectively communicating with all clients
- Supporting service users with day to day activities
- Remaining organised and professional under pressurised circumstances
- Completing all care plans effectively
- Implement effective and creative approaches to problem-solving
- At least 6 months experience in a relevant position
- NVQ or relevant qualification in Health and Social Care
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- A valid DBS
- A genuine passion for Support Work
- A kind and caring nature
Interested? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you! Contact Adam on 0161 200 1930 if you need more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.