Senior Information Security Consultant
The Hydrogen Group are looking to hire a Senior Information Security Consultant to join our Banking client in central Glasgow. I am looking for a highly motivated individual who has a background in both information security and technology. This role is working for a fantastic organisation which has great training budgets per head and scope for progression. With this company you will be given the opportunity to meet with you senior each month and discuss the direction that you would like to follow helping you build your career in information security.
Essential Skills & Knowledge;
- A passion for IT and Security
- Working knowledge of fundamental Technical Security concepts
- Practical experience of multiple Information Security domains within a corporate environment
- A flair for influencing, persuasion and presentation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence change at very Senior Management Level
- An ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast changing environment
- An aptitude to quickly assimilate and understand complex changes in order to efficiently present information to identify issues and consider solutions.
- The ability to engage a range of stakeholders to influence decisions to improve security across the company.
- Practical experience of risk management principles and methodology.
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines, within a dynamic and fast moving project environment
If you think that you are a suitable candidate than apply today!