Electrical maintenance engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Contract: 6 months
£15 - £16 per hour
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer seeking a new Contract opportunity?
Do you have strong experience with 3Phase?
An amazing opportunity has just come available in the Edinburgh area for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a global leading organising, looking to bring in an experienced induvial to assist in the Maintenance 75,000sq ft plant.
- Responsible for planned and preventative maintenance and development of PPM’s where possible.
- Resolving machine breakdowns to ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process.
- To assist in maintaining the engineering stores by identifying parts and raising parts requisition forms for repairs and stock replenishment.
- Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are being adhered to.
- Responsibility for ensuring current practices meet Health and Safety and Food Safety standards, and where possible that they exceed requirements.
- A team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility/ownership and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Have the ability to work effectively within a factory environment and perform under pressure.
- Complete all engineering work to high engineering, quality, safety and hygiene standards.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Proficient in English (literacy and numeracy).
If you are looking for work can you send me a copy of your CV to