Location: Edinburgh (any of their six sites across the city)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + a monthly profit-related bonus!
Are you qualified to an IMI Level 3 standard or have the equivalent in light vehicle maintenance experience? Do you have a knack for providing amazing customer service?
If so, there is a place for you at Farmer Autocare.
This rising tyres and wheels fitter offers first-class tyres, servicing, MOTs, brakes, exhausts and repairs from centres across Central Scotland.
About the Role
- As our Mechanical Engineer, your will find your days filled with the following:
- Manoeuvring customer vehicles in and out of the centre
- Carrying out MOT repairs and other services on vehicles of all manufacturers and ages
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the centre management
- Coaching and training of junior mechanics and fitters
- Maintaining the workshop, ramps and toolboxes
- Qualified to IMI Level 3 standard or equivalent in light vehicle maintenance
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working in a vehicle maintenance workshop
- Proficient in using diagnostic equipment
- Delivering first-class customer service
- Proactive and able to work unsupervised
If this Mechanic role sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including Mechanical Engineer, Mechanic, MOT, Engineering, IMI Level 3 may be considered.