SAS Analytics Senior Consultant
A great opportunity has arisen for experienced management consultants operating at Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager levels to join one of the UK's leading data and analytics consultancies.
As a talented, experienced Consultant with 5+years' experience in developing SAS solutions, your task will be to deliver SAS solutions using Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS Macros and other SAS products as per requirements of the client, the project manager or the technical lead. You will have a good proficiency of SAS and excellent stakeholder management skills. You will also be responsible for sharing your knowledge with other members internally and externally, and developing junior staff, working with you on client site. The client-facing nature of consultancy demands you be willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods.
- Proficient in Base SAS, SAS Macros PROC SQL and SAS Enterprise Guide
- Experienced in general SQL use
- Exposure to underlying databases eg Oracle or Microsoft
- Understands data integration and management principles
- Ability to assimilate business requirements
- Able to translate simple Business requirements into technical design
- Able to manage your own time, delivering as per project / technical lead requirements.
This a unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting data driven organisations across the UK.