Passionate about delivering amazing customer service and looking for an opportunity to develop your career?
There’s never been a better time to join the Stevenswood team. We’re undergoing significant investment and growth and have a great opportunity for a Branch Assistant to join the team at Aberdeen where you will ensure our customers get the best support and service.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do. Utilising your great people skills you will build strong relationships with our customers, providing accurate quotations, answering queries and resolving issues. You will also make outbound calls to customers to chase quotations and identify additional opportunities. Being in a close-knit team you will also help keep the showroom and warehouse run smoothly, helping out throughout the branch in the warehouse and delivery driving as needed.
- The ability to consistently deliver great customer service, finding solutions and thinking on your feet is essential - a positive 'can do’ attitude is the key to success
- Specific knowledge of windows and doors or experience working in a trade counter environment highly advantageous
- You will be comfortable working in all aspects of the branch - trade counter, warehouse, van driving and making outbound calls
- You will have great people skills, be a confident IT user, be self-motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills - with the confidence to pick up the phone and call prospective customers
Working @ Stevenswood:
Our vision is to create a better everyday life for our customers and we apply the same values when it comes to our people, as our people are our business. Stevenswood will encourage development and progression as, for us, this is not a job, this your career 'sorted!’
Join the team and receive:
- Highly competitive package
- Hours of work are Monday - Friday - no weekend working
- 33 days holiday a year (including statutory) with the option to buy or sell days
- Company sick pay, income protection and medical expense support
- Pension and life assurance to 3 x salary
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Discounts at high street brands, restaurants, gyms & cinemas
- Employee care helplines for advice and counselling