Coffee Customer Sales and Service Advisor
Are you passionate about great coffee and the coffee industry? Are you perhaps a trained barista, or coffee trainer, or coffee machine service engineer? Do you like a day full of variety with a mixture of auditing, training, servicing, and selling? Building relationships with people? Training people on how to make great coffee? Do you like an autonomous working environment, getting out and about, and not being chained to a desk or a counter all day? Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in the coffee industry in Scotland?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you, so read on.
My client is a rapidly expanding importer and distributor and brand builder for a range of well-known international food and drink brands. They are looking for a Coffee Customer Sales and Service Advisor with a passion for coffee and great customer service to support their ever-expanding client base, looking after a well-known international brand of coffee. The role is field based, so will be looking after an area between Aberdeen and Inverness and surround areas.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive growing business, and work with a company supplying well-known international brands to the UK market.
So, what will you be doing as a Coffee Customer Sales and Service Advisor?
- On a day to day basis you will be auditing the drink experience, ensuring staff who work at the customer site are serving great coffee that meets the brand standard. You will be ensuring that the equipment is working properly, and the brand marketing materials are displayed in the correct and most appealing way. You will then be reporting your findings back to head office.
- You will be training new members of staff who work at the client sites on how to use the espresso machine, and how to make great coffee (in accordance with brand guidelines) and advising on adjustments that may need to be made that meet the brand guidelines.
- Front-end maintenance of coffee machines at client premises in accordance with service plans, and responding to service requests.
- You will be responsible for new sales opportunities within your designated region, not just for this brand of international coffee, but for other relatable brands that my client represents and distributes, such as a well-known syrup, a range of teas and a brand of hot chocolate.
You will develop your skills in managing client accounts, customer service, quality auditing, training, new business development, selling and cross-selling, and really take ownership of the accounts in your area.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.am to 5.00pm
- My client is looking for someone with previous experience working in the Coffee Industry and has a clear passion for the coffee Industry (Barista, Coffee Trainer, Machine Service Engineer)
- You will be looking for or continuing a career in a customer focused environment within the coffee industry. That mixes an ethos for great customer service but also includes sales.
- Self-motivated and have the confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Energetic, with a positive 'can do' attitude and real 'people person'
- Ability to interact with all levels of people, with a supportive and friendly approach
- Seeking to be part of a growing business, and be part of its growth long-term
- Have a full clean (ideally, but 3 points minimum) drivers’ license (UK or EU) and be a confident driver, and enjoy driving.
- (If you have an EU license you must be willing to apply for a UK license if you are successful and hired)
Salary of £18,000 per annum. (OTE)
- A commission structure % is in place for identifying and successfully bringing onboard new coffee accounts, as well as a commission for cases of product sold.
- You will be provided with a company vehicle (Volkswagen Caddy with a fuel card), iPad and company mobile phone.
Please include a covering letter outlining why your skills and background would suit this role, and why you believe this is the perfect role for you.
Keywords: Coffee, Coffee Industry, Barista, Aberdeen, Elgin, Inverness, Scotland, Coffee Machine Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Coffee Training, Barista Training, Barista Trainer, Coffee Trainer, Sales, Customer Service, Coffee Shop, Hospitality, Quality Auditor, QA, Brand Standards, Branding, Brand Ambassador, Food & Drinks Industry, Commision,