Mortgage Quality Assessor
Firstsource are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Quality Assessor position with our major financial client in Edinburgh.
Firstsource is a people-centric company and a great place to work, built around a core of professionalism, meritocracy and innovation. At Firstsource we have a professional, high performing and vibrant work force.
Experience working with mortgages is a must for this role; you will bring that with you, and If you have experience in quality checking, you'll be able to hit the ground running, and we will give you all the support you need to do this. Excellent planning and organisational skills will come naturally to you.
Above all, we are looking for you to be proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn with great attention to detail and the desire to work in an environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Business hours for this role are 0800 - 1600, Monday to Friday
- Check and review an agreed number of files for designated colleagues to ensure accuracy and consistency across the project.
- Provide a professional feedback service to colleagues so that theirperformance is maximised
- Maintain an accurate log of all sampling activities in line with the Quality Assurance Policies, to provide an audit trail of colleague development and regulatory compliance
- Evaluate findings from the quality checks so that trends or risks can be identified to ensure that the department can improve standards.
- Effectively communicate the results of the quality assurance monitoring to management in a regular and timely manner so that support can be provided to colleagues where required and process changes can be implemented to mitigate identified risks.
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining highest levels of service quality.
- High degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to changes in procedures/services
- Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and taking these through to completion.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Incentives
- 21 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Career development
- Full training
- Very Competitive salary
Firstsource is a people-centric company and a great place to work. At Firstsource , we have a professional, high performing and vibrant work force. Our values are integral to our success, and they are what differentiate us from the rest.
Serving over 100 global clients – from multiple delivery centers and in various languages – we are supported by a 26,000+ global workforce in India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, USA and UK.
With more than a decade in the BPO industry, Firstsource has shown consistent year-on-year growth. We have weathered economic downturns and come out of these even stronger – thanks to our sound management and clear objectives.