Finance Business Partner - Charity Sector - Glasgow
The Finance Business Partner will work directly with the Managing Director of the £19m Scottish region to help deliver the organisational targets. Alongside other functional business partners they will be responsible for monitoring and driving action plans to deliver sustainable and successful financial performance. They will be commercially focussed, outward looking and keen to deliver change.
UK wide social care charity based in Glasgow
- To ensure all significant financial risks and opportunities potentially affecting short and medium-term projections are all captured and ideally minimised or exploited.
- Provide excellent financial analysis, advice and guidance to the Managing Director and local leadership teams to enable them to effectively manage their regional business. To input, monitor and challenge the region's five-year growth strategy.
- To cost all new business within the Scottish region. This is ensuring that it's financially viable alongside being commercially shrewd to deliver corporate growth targets.
- To fully understand the full Scottish operation including all nuances to help partner and give sensible and rounded advice to deliver financial improvements.
- To work with the Head office-based Management Accountants to ensure that the actual and target information in the ERP system are as a representative and realistic as possible.
- To work on set initiatives across the organisation to ensure we have a standardised UK wide approach on our financial processes and reporting.
- To scrutinise and challenge assumptions that build any short, medium and long-term projections.
- Help prepare business cases regarding new business or cost investment ready for Executive approval.
- To communicate, justify and negotiate with Local Authorities regarding fee rates and contractual requirements.
The ideal candidate will have finance qualifications or be suitably qualified by experience however part qualified candidates will also be considered as study support will be offered.
Base salary of £32,000 - £37,000