Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Scotland
A leading consultancy are seeking a Senior Project Manager for an upcoming Retail fit out and Industrial project based in Scotland.
The successful Senior Project Manager will have the ability to manage projects from inception to completion, producing the required deliverables of quality, within the specified budget and time.
You will work across multiple sectors but specifically Retail and Industrial.
You will be working remotely, in and around Glasgow, and on regular occasions work from home.
The Senior Project Manager
As the Senior Project Manager you will ideally have 5 years Project Management experience preferably with MRICS or MAPM.
- 5 years Project Management experience
- Proven track record of Retail fit-out and/or industrial related projects as a Senior Project Manager
- Client facing and driven to succeed
- Organised and takes responsibility
- Strong contract negotiaion skills.
- Up to £55,000 PA (DOE)
- The opportunity to work for a well established organisation with significant support for development
- Pension eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy and MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE as a Senior Project Manager both pre and post contract.
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039