Assistant General Manager
REED Hospitality are recruiting on behalf of a city centre venue who is looking for an Assistant Manager/GM.
The vacancy will initially start off as a temporary, ongoing role, however has the possibility of turning permanent for the right candidate. As Assistant GM you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing bar, kitchen and restaurant operations
- Working collaboratively with other managers
- Assisting with sales and events planning
- Managing operations for up to 500 covers per week
- Assisting in marketing the venue through various activity
- Stock control
- Staff recruitment, training and development
The position is full time and available immediately. Shifts will tend to be 5/7 days with various hours to suit business demands. The ideal candidate will come from a bar or hospitality venue and be experienced at managerial level. Candidates must be able to work autonomously, use initiative and have strong time management.
To discuss the role further please do not hesitate to call Aicha on 01224 643235 or apply below.