You will be dealing with administrative tasks for customers and financial advisors.
Your New Company
Our Client, a multi-national organisation, specialising in life insurance, pension and asset management, have an opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join their team in Edinburgh.
Your New Job
You will be dealing with administrative tasks for customers and financial advisors and using our client's systems. You will also be required to have knowledge of or a desire to learn about Platform Investments including Pensions and ISAs, Platform Technology and distribution channels.
Salary and Hours
£9.60 per hour + holiday pay.
Working patterns are Monday-Friday with shifts ranging between 8am and 6pm with some availability for optional weekend hours.
Initial 12 week contract - with a view to go long term depending on performance.
Edinburgh Park, EH12 9SE.
The office is 5 minutes' walk from the Gyle Centre and has easy access to all public transport routes (bus, tram, train).
- Previous experience of working in administration and learning systems.
- 3 Highers - or equivalent - at C or above, with one being Maths or English or have the experience to demonstrate the ability to work at this level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good teamwork and recognising opportunities to build key relationships within the organisation.
- The ability to work effectively off of your own initiative and complete tasks in an efficient and organiser manner.
What you'll get in Return
- Career development opportunities.
- Pension contribution (6%-12%).
- Private Health Care.
- Income Protection & Life Assurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- On-Site Gym facilities.
What you need to do now If you feel that your experience would be a good for this role then please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV for review. Or give Hannah a call on 0116 2615 042.