Occupational Health Administrator
You will be required to undergo full security vetting in order to be able to work at this site.
Our client, a leading energy provider are seeking an Occupational Health (OH) Administrator/Assistant for an ongoing temporary assignment based at Torness Power Station, Dunbar on a full time basis although part time may be considered.
Manage the Occupational Health Reception; activities include: dealing with initial enquiries, answering phone calls, making appointments for the OHP, OHA, Physio and booking TRHA's and first aid treatments onto the computer diary
- Maintain confidentiality and respect privacy and dignity of all service users
- Keep accurate documentation/computer records using eOPAS, including scanning of heath surveillance and drug & alcohol test results
- Prepare the clinics for the appointed doctor in preparation for HR1 signing and fitness categorisation and ensure MR1 and MR2 records are accurately compiled and sent to Dosimetry for CDRS
- Organise health promotion information and liaise with outside organisations as appropriate
- Assist the OHA / OH Technician in monitoring compliance with statutory requirements and collate relevant data, including monthly KPI's, for the audit purposes
- Maintain suitable levels of medical stock and provide stock to First Aiders as requested for the RCA Medical Centre and First Aid Kits on site
- Arrange for the calibration and maintenance of medical equipment e.g. breathalyser, spirometry, audiology, drug fridge, blood pressure monitor, stretcher trolleys
- Contact First Aiders when assistance require. Provide First Aid treatment (if appropriately trained) and maintain accurate records of accidents/incidents
- Undertake Drug and Alcohol tests as required (if appropriately trained)
- Support employees who require prescription safety glasses following the local guidelines
- Ensure electrical equipment used in Occupational Health is PAT Tested as required by legislation
- Support OH dept in ensuring compliance for audit Preferred: Previous reception/administration role, First Aider, Heath promotion activities
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
Professional, good communicator, confidential, organisational skills, administration experience, competent IT skills, previous healthcare Clinic environment, skilled human interface.