Planning Team Leader
- Have you experience in Planning Team or Service Coordinators/Controllers management?
- Do you lead by example?
- Have you worked to service level agreements or KPIs previously?
Anderson Knight is looking for a Service Planning Team Leader for one of our exclusive clients based in Blantyre. The role is a full time and permanent role that will provide opportunity and longevity!
The role will be to manage the team of Area Service Coordinators to organise and plan the Engineer diaries across the regions, you will responsible for– training, managing, motivating and leading by example.
- Managing the team of Service Coordinators (Planners) to plan Engineers diaries and providing full support to the Engineers out on the filed
- Liaise with all levels of management and clients
- Responsible for all rotas, sickness, timekeeping, performance reviews and holiday planners
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met
- Reporting and monitoring of KPI’s and working to Service level Agreements
- Leading by example at all times
- Resolving any enquires or issues while taking ownership
- Responsible for allocation of jobs and works
- Develop a strong understanding of clients and contracts
- Flexible and adaptable
- Great communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to take ownership
- Strong decision maker
- Must have managerial experience in management
- Must have planning experience
- Dealing with Engineers is also advantageous
- Coming for a facility management, manufacturing, engineering or distribution background would be advantageous
- Proven track record in delivering results
- Proven track record in resolving escalated complaints in a professional manner
- MS Office Competent
This is an excellent opportunity to start with an expanding, award winning company that are one of the leaders in their sector.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company that offer a friendly and positive working environment along with longevity and opportunity.